DHI(Choi İmplanter) is the newest method in hairtransplantation.In DHI hair roots are being collected like FUE method. But the diference is by transplanting the hair roots CHOI implanter pens are being used.
The basicly differences from FUE methods are:
- In DHI method 65-70 hair roots can be put on 1 cm square.It s nearly %100 more than FUE method.
- For women ,eyebrows and beard transplantation DHI method is more recommended. Shortly it can be thinked as for small areas more density.
- In DHI method there is less bleeding in operation.
- In DHI method there is no need for all shaving the hair. Only small part of donor area is being shaving.
- As a disadvantages high costs and less grafts according to FUE method can be said. Maximum 2500 grafts of hairs can be implanted in DHI method.